Saturday, September 15, 2012

today is the day

A fatherly advice to the successful children (graduates) of IIC

My dear children,
I would like to administer a seven-point-oath for you to remember
  1. Wherever I am, a thought will always come to my mind. That is, "What can I give?".
  2. Whatever the mission I will do, my motto will be "work with integrity and succeed with integrity".
  3. I will always remember to hold on to this principle: "Let not my winged days, be spent in vain".
  4. I realize I have to set a great goal that will lead me to think high, work and realize the goal.
  5. My greatest friends will be great human beings, great teachers and great books.
  6. I firmly believe that no problem can defeat me, I will become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed.
  7. My religion and my national flag fly in my heart and I will bring glory to my religion and nation
My dear children, 
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty, and anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young....

AND

Always remember...

The roots of education are bitter but the fruit is sweet. That's what learning is...

Thank you.

***

such a lovely advice from a great man, CEO of IIC, Prof Dr Shafaai Musa. Congratulation to all my friends! This is just another new beginning to our loooong journey, in life and hereafter. Lebih byk amanah yang perlu dipikul. Moga Allah redha. :)


alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah
thanks to all my friends
congratulation! :)
ukhwah fillah abadan abada.
insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jom merapu skalik...tima kasih~=)