Tuesday, April 05, 2011

getaran cinta dijiwa

wtheeel tajuk nak romantik ja?


getaq. tuh yang sebenarnya. cinta? naaa. jiwa? erm2. ada la jugak kot. jiwa kacau.

assalammualaikum and a very good morning to all my fellow candidates and teachers. Global warming is a serious phenomena nowadays. It occurs when the greenhouse gasses trap in the atmosphere and bla bla bla.

see. jiwa kacau. @$$%^&%. maaf.

aish. tomorrow is my speaking test for muet. yeah, suddenly i feel like talking in english. or write? ok. whatever. so, that is the reason why i feel like love shaking in my soul? !#$%^ yes, my speaking test is tomorrow. tomorrow? yap. to be precise, tomorrow morning. early morning. the first session. omg. i have not more than 24hours to prepare my speaking. speaking? what the need to prepare. ala. cakap ja la. nak prepare mendeeeee? really? if i am an english speaker at home and english is my first language, maybe, i said maybe, i do not have to worry about it. but unluckily im not. i am just a malay-pekat-utagha speaker at home and my first language is malay. so, if it is a speaking for mumt (malaysia university malay test), i do not have to worry at all. but, again. unluckily, it is not. so sad.

aish. worry, worry, worry lah.

aip. what lah-lah? potong markah.

arggggh. down.



myfeetnote: pray for me. i really hope everything will be fine tomorow. from the time i go, until i finish, hope everything will run smoothly. amiin. *lancarkan lah tutur kataku, ya Allah*

stillmyfeetnote: sorry, my english is really broken. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

jom merapu skalik...tima kasih~=)